If you were wandering for new opportunities for practical experiences, you might have just come to the right place! In order to be sure about it, here’s a glimpse of who we really are!
Here is the place where work combines relaxation with professionalism. Hard to believe, but passion overcomes tiredness and we don’t complain for the latter when we have the first. As a fact, most of us started their career here and oh, how we daily develop. We still have a lot to tell, but come and see it for yourself!
Are you the student eager to gain practical experience and ready to work on a brand new web application project? We can help you discover what you’re good at, but we are looking for an ambitious, innovative and flexible student who wants to go the extra mile if necessary.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas. If you need help, we’re more than pleased to offer it to you.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards. You’ll be in charge, but we’ll be on your side offering guidance.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to developers. Don’t worry, you’ll receive plenty of tips & tricks.
It will be great if your good knowledge is:
- Design and use of photo-editing software (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Coreldraw or other)
And you will be able to be:
- Creative and innovative. Play with your ideas
- Have the ability to interact, communicate and present ideas. It’s how we understand your work
- Committed to constant learning. It’s how you evolve.
What we facilitate:
- To balance your personal skills, active contribution and your professional progress, an attractive compensation package will be half of the reward. What you’ll gain professionally will be even more attractive. Count on that!
- You’ll meet a lively, dynamic and relaxed work environment. It’s a promise!
- You’ll rely on the help of our mentors and find explanations when questions tickle your curiosity. And we bet you’ll find the answers!
- We provide a flexible work schedule. Classes are also important!
We share the same vision:
- We invite you to find meaning in your work,
- We carry our values everywhere: We do communicate openly and directly to establish trust among us. We also want to continuously improve ourselves and, together, deliver value as a team!
Other short mentions:
- Duration: Depending on the length of the project!
- Workload Negotiable. 50% - 100%, As much as you want!
- Starting Date: Negotiable. The sooner, the better!