As a UI/UX Designer you need to be like a Superhero, to think like a Creator and to work like a little ant… all in the same time. Starting with discussions & investigations, moving to architecture and wire frames and ending with stunning and innovative designs, this „role” really challenges your creativity!
- University (Computer Science, Automatic Control and Computer Engineering, Economic Information, University of Arts etc.)
- Basic knowledge about responsive design, cross-browser and media queries
- Basic knowledge about Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Basic knowledge about Design Principles (theory of colours, proportions, typography, web pixel perfect)
- Basic design portfolio
- English medium level
Centric IT Solutions is offering you the opportunity to join our 3 months paid internship program!
At Centric you will join an ambitious, enthusiastic and performance driven Agile team, developing web applications.
If you are a student or already graduated and your desire is to gain experience in the IT area, the benefits of your participation to this program are:
- Our program of Internship is remunerated
- You can complete your bachelor/master degree during the traineeship
- Gain work experience in a multinational environment
- You will have your own role in a Scrum team
- You will have your own mentor who will offer you coaching and support in your day to day work
Knowledge to be acquired:
- Advanced Graphic Design knowledge (Web & Print)
- Application Architecture, Wireframing & Prototyping
- Web & Mobile application design
- User interface, User experience & Interaction design
- HTML, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap