As a Scsala Developer Intern, you’ll work in a professional grade development environment together with seniors and leads in order to help our customers increase their capabilities to deliver quality products. The role will be challenging and a fantastic opportunity for a graduate to get their career to a flying start.
- ensure that client software continues to meet the needs of its enterprise customers on a wide variety of deployment platforms;
- work closely with the Support and QA teams to ensure that technical issues reported by customers are resolved in a timely manner gaining a sense of reward from helping others;
- encompass all aspects of customer satisfaction, including refactoring problematic code components, tuning performance, devising diagnostic tools, delivering patches, etc.;
- be exposed to almost all of the diverse technologies that make up the product, and when necessary, will work alongside other technical experts in these areas;
- provide feedback and ideas for improving the product and organisation;
- grow your skills and have fun while working.
- good practical or theoretical knowledge of Object Oriented Programming/Functional Programming
- Java knowledge, any functional language knowledge is a plus
- Basic knowledge of DB
- a plus for design patterns
- a plus if you understand what a REST API is
- troubleshooting and debugging skills
- tenacity, problem solving skills, and you’re keen to learn new and awesome technologies
- motivation and you can be a team player
- good English skills, both verbal and written
- good written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
Because you’ll work with people who are smart, passionate and energetic, just like you.
You will interact with Ness experts and get to work hand-in-hand with experienced mentors.
You will be part of Ness Digital Engineering Iasi Center and get to be involved in projects that serve key vertical markets that include Software and High-End Technology, Education, Media and Publishing, Financial Services and Transportation.
Stagiu disponibil pentru studenții de la următoarele facultăți
- Universitatea Alexandru Ioan Cuza
- Universitatea Tehnică Gh. Asachi
- Automatică și Calculatoare
- Electronică Telecomunicații și Tehnologia Informației
- Arhitectura G.M. Cantacuzino
- Construcții și Instalații
- Construcții de Mașini și Management Industrial
- Hidrotehnică Geodezie și Ingineria Mediului
- Inginerie Chimica și Protectia Mediului
- Inginerie Electrică Energetica și Informatică Aplicată
- Știința și Ingineria Materialelor
- Textile Pielarie și Management Industrial
- Universitatea de Arte George Enescu
- Universitatea de Medicină și Farmacie Gr. T. Popa
- Universitatea de Științe Agricole și Medicină Veterinară Ion Ionescu de La Brad