We want to enhance our implementation of 2-Factor Authentication with authentication via Mobile Push.
In such a flow a user registers his mobile phone to the Adobe server by scanning a QR code. The mobile application receives push notifications for 2nd factor authentication, which are presented to users who decide if they acknowledge or not.
The objective is to implement mobile applications for Android/iOS.
Required skills: Mobile Application Development (Android/iOS) and Java
Adobe is a place for exceptional people—and exceptional experiences. Our University Talent Intern Program is designed to give you practical job experience to help develop your career.
Interns are eligible for the following benefits:
- Holiday pay—pay for certain holidays
- Wellness reimbursement—reimbursement program to support a healthy lifestyle
- Life Insurance—protect what’s important to you through our Life Insurance program
- Health Insurance
- Dental plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan—Access to buy discounted Adobe stock
- Meal vouchers—receive up to RON 9.57 each worked day for meals
- Employee purchase program—discount purchase program for Adobe products
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)—up to six free counseling sessions per life issue each year
- Corporate responsibility & giving—volunteer service and charitable donations
- Onsite meetings and events
Please access our Benefits page for details: http://benefits.adobe.com/ro/benefits-enrollment/interning-at-adobe
Stagiu disponibil pentru studenții de la următoarele facultăți