- Using C/C++ in an industry-leading company;
- How to implement solutions to interesting problems, with real-world applications;
- Leveraging cutting-edge technologies;
- Processes and tools used to organize mixed-discipline teams.
- Can read and write C/C++ code;
- Are able to debug your own and others’ code;
- Are interested in low-level code and functionality.
- Have knowledge of advanced debug tools & profilers;
- And Knowledge of GP-GPU programming concepts
… we would really like to meet you.
- Be part of a team researching and developing original products – Made in Iași;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Indoor swimming pool within the office building;
- Periodic internal events - Start-up coffee, Friday slow-downs, team building activities and company parties;
- Private parking spaces;
- Fresh fruit, excellent coffee and tea.
- Location: Iasi, Romania;
- Type of contract: full/part time, paid, 3-month contract with 5 vacation days. Subject to final evaluation, permanent employment may be offered.
Stagiu disponibil pentru studenții de la următoarele facultăți