About the TEAM!
Tooling team develops, implements and rollout continuous delivery as a service for the development teams within ING Software Development Center by providing a standard set of tools and processes configured per development technology.
The goal of the team is to automate and optimize the development process so that the developers can concentrate only on coding and configuration. Continuous integration, automated build, automated code scanning, automated deployments and automated testing are some of the automation themes in which the tooling team is responsible of.
You’ll work on developing a continuous delivery pipeline as a service that is going to be used worldwide within ING group. Deliver business value across the entire application chain together with your team.
This team has the responsibility to describe and draw the continuous delivery pipeline architecture, implement the technical improvements in order to have the pipeline support new technologies, onboard different application development into the CD pipeline, train and coach the development teams on using the tools and continuous delivery approach.
We are looking for an intern that will join us for a 3 months paid programme. He/She will work closely with our Devops Engineers Team and will have the opportunity to learn about both the business and the IT field.
- Are a student in IT field with good communication skills, you speak fluently English and you’re creative and like to learn and experiment;
- Have an interest in learning scripting Languages like Python, Ksh;
- Want to know more about Confluence, Jira, GIT, Jenkins, Maven, Artifactory, Fortify, SonarQube;
- Want to experience continuous delivery way of working;
- Have an interest in learning more about administration and configuration of Linux operating systems;
- Want to learn how to run applications in Docker containers and develop new flows for release automation with CA Release Automation (Nolio)
…then we eager to meet you !