- Review RTL architectural and specifications implementation.
- Create stimulus drivers, monitors, dataflow models, and test plans to verify function and performance of advanced multiprotocol networking ASICs.
- Define and develop application tests required to verify ASICs meet functional and performance goals.
- Define and implement functional coverage plans.
- Develop testing and regression methodologies for new verification flow.
- Develop /maintain /enhance environment tools /scripts /make files.
- Develop or maintain ASIC verification environments to support ASIC development.
- OOP (C++, Java) knowledge
- Knowledge of Digital Integrated Circuits
- Linux OS
- Good English knowledge
- Good communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Open mind and an unparalleled ability to learn a new design and new verification methodologies.
Following skills will be a plus:
- Familiarity with scripting tools and languages (e.g. bash, csh, awk, Perl)
- Familiarity with Hardware Description Languages (Verilog/VHDL)
- Knowledge of finite state machines, graph theory
NoBug offers challenging state of the art projects with some of the biggest IC manufacturers, permanent professional skills upgrade in-house training center, pleasant working conditions and professional relation with all the employees.
Motivational salary and flexible working hours are part of NoBug culture.
We offer also health insurance and other benefits.
For more information about our activity and our clients please visit us at www.nobugconsulting.ro.
Stagiu disponibil pentru studenții de la următoarele facultăți