If you want to make a difference and have a good time doing it, this is the place for you!
The OWA team(Office Web App) is focused on developing the online document viewer that enables the user to access and edit documents directly from our content management solution.
The team consists of self-motivated and highly experienced engineers working with cutting edge technologies
As part of the OWA team you will have the opportunity to research and implement state of the art web protocols for file synchronization.
- Final year Student or Fresh Graduate in Computer Science or IT related field
- You have good knowledge of OOP
- You have knowledge of Java, databases and web technologies (HTML, CSS)
- You interacted with UNIX or Linux command line
- You are flexible and have a can-do attitude
- Have the desire to learn new technologies
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English, verbal and written communication
- Paid internship
- Opportunity to become a full-time employee at the end of the program
- The opportunity to work in a professional environment as part of the OWA team
- Exposure to the complete development process
- Mentoring and training
You will definitely have fun!
Stagiu disponibil pentru studenții de la următoarele facultăți
- Universitatea Politehnica
- Academia de Studii Economice
- Universitatea Tehnică de Construcții