If you want to make a difference and have a good time doing it, this is the place for you!
You will have the opportunity to be part of our IRM (Information Rights Management)team.
Through IRM we offer security of our client’s content, behind and beyond the firewall. We also offer lifetime control over shared content, wherever it may be, as you can change/remove/add permissions live but also track document activity across locations and through time, offering analytics and reporting data about how your documents are being used. This team is responsible for putting the word „secure” near content management.
As part of the IRM team you will:
- build a diagnostics framework to identify and proactively monitor APIs and web services
- learn and build Continuous Integration/Development solutions using Jenkins
- be involved in building a metrics application to successfully gather information regarding usage and performance of web applications
- Final year Student or Fresh Graduate in Computer Science or IT related field
- You have good knowledge of OOP
- You have knowledge of Java, databases and web technologies (HTML, CSS)
- You interacted with UNIX or Linux command line
- You are flexible and have a can-do attitude
- Have the desire to learn new technologies
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English, verbal and written communication
- Paid internship
- Opportunity to become a full-time employee at the end of the program
- The opportunity to work in a professional environment as part of the IRM team
- Exposure to the complete development process
- Mentoring and training
You will definitely have fun!
Stagiu disponibil pentru studenții de la următoarele facultăți
- Universitatea Politehnica
- Academia de Studii Economice
- Universitatea Tehnică de Construcții