As an Software Development Engineer you will work within an Agile team, using Scrum framework. You will be responsible for writing well designed, testable, efficient code in order to build internal application. You will be using best software development practices so you can be sure that ‘it works on your machine’!
- Technical University (Computer Science, Automatic Control and Computer Engineering, Economic Information etc.)
- Basic knowledge of OOP
- Basic knowledge of ASP.NET
- Basic database knowledge (Oracle, SQL Server)
- English medium level
Centric IT Solutions is offering you the opportunity to join our 3 months paid internship program!
At Centric you will join an ambitious, enthusiastic and performance driven Agile team, developing .NET applications.
If you are a student or already graduated and your desire is to gain experience in the IT area, the benefits of your participation to this program are:
- Our program of Internship is remunerated
- You can complete your bachelor/master degree during the traineeship
- Gain work experience in a multinational environment
- You will have your own role in a Scrum team
- You will have your own mentor who will offer you coaching and support in your day to day work
Knowledge to be acquired:
- TFS, Continuous Integration
- Advanced knowledge of OOP – SOLID, GRASP principles
- ASP.NET Core(Web API, MVC)
- C#, HTML, CSS, jQuery, jQuery Mobile, TypeScript, Angular 2
- Development of web applications using Agile (Scrum) methodology
- ORM’s like Dapper, Entity Framework, NHibernate
- Architectural patterns (Microservices, Hexagonal architecture, Onion architecture)
- Improve interpersonal skills and public speaking skills
Stagiu disponibil pentru studenții de la următoarele facultăți