For 10+ years, we have been engineering technology that enables over 12,000 partners to deliver cloud services – automation, enterprise PBX, voice, video, instant messaging, and mobility to SMBs and organizations worldwide.
We are Clouders
We’re not your average tech company. Almost half of our team are girls, and we don’t believe in outsourcing. Our code has always been fully designed and implemented in Romania.
We help people work better and grow together faster. In 2006, we created the first Cloud PBX platform in the world – VoipNow. In 2015, we built Hubgets to help teams communicate and collaborate in real-time, offering them instant access to information and resources.
We’re all about teamwork and fun:
- We like doing things in the fast lane.
- We don’t have a dressing code.
- We’re obsessed with gadgets like 3D printers, hoverboards, and robots.
- We have the best coffee in town, free lunch on Tuesdays, fruits on Wednesdays, and drinks on Thursdays.
- We play football and tennis all summer long.
- We have our own well-accessorized gym.
- We work on 2 x 24 inch monitors connected to virtual machines.
- We have special events like Verb Days, our internal hackathon, and free personal development training sessions.
The most talented interns are invited to join our team and have a flexible working schedule so that they can continue their education.
How to apply
Early hands-on experience is vital to becoming a good engineer. That’s why we have challenging internships and ambitious graduation programs. Students are part of the team and we encourage them to write code from day one. Most interns submit their code to a production branch on their first week.
Apply with your resume between March 1st and April 30th. Find out more on how our internship program works: https://blog.4psa.com/tag/internship/
Our Bucharest office is on 20-22 Bilciuresti Street, Sector 1, Bucharest, 014012, Romania.
Check out our website, blog, and our Facebook page, if you want to know us better.
Have you ever wondered what emoji represents you? We did. Here at Hubgets, we put feelings into words and words into feelings :)